Each month, over 200 clients walk through our doors. They say, because of The Crossing, they:
- See the benefits of playing with my child, reading to my child
- Understand the importance of using more positive discipline techniques and have a better relationship my child
- Can provide for my family and am beginning to set goals for my life
- Have received support and encouragement for the first time – I have people who care about me
- Learned to identify an unhealthy relationship and had the courage to leave an abusive partner
Every year, we ask our supporters to give – so that our services continue, our programs expand and we are able to serve the increasing need in our community. We ask you to personally consider, “What if we don’t…?”
What would happen if you didn’t give and The Crossing could not provide?
We invite you to find out. Please attend our annual Fundraiser and Banquet:
Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 7pm
Fox Hills Resort, Mishicot
Please RSVP 920.973.4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinner is provided by our sponsors.
Our program will include an interview with several clients, an inspirational message from Pastor Chris Gilbert and a description of the growth of our organization.
Would you like to make a gift now? We would be very grateful for your partnership.
Online – at our website’s “GIVE” page http://crossingmanitowoc.org/give/
By mail – The Crossing of Manitowoc County, P. O. Box 2065, Manitowoc WI 54221-2065
The Crossing is a nonprofit 501C3 organization. All gifts are tax deductible.