OPPORTUNITIES TO GET INVOLVED
We are able to serve the community only with the help and support of our donors and volunteers. There are lots of ways to help as an individual or through your organization or church.
Use your own gifts and interests to find a way to participate.
- Make a financial gift.
- Organize a diaper drive at your school, church or organization.
- Bring gently used baby clothing to our Boutique.
- Train to work as a volunteer peer counselor.
- Serve as babysitter in our care room.
- Present one of our speakers at your club meeting.
- Promote our “Healthy Relationships” program to your youth group.
- Refer a pregnant teen to our counseling service.
The Crossing is a nonprofit 501c3 and all gifts are tax deductible.
A $100 contribution could provide 10 families with diapers, baby wipes and clothing.
A $50 contribution keeps our doors open to serve a new client needing help and guidance.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to speak to a staff member about your giving.
Not sure about what to do or how to participate? Call us at 920-973-4357 or drop us a note. We will be sure to answer all of your questions and help in anyway we can.
You are my witness, declares the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am Lord.